Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Live From the Sixth Form Common Room

Sat here in the common room, next to my good friends eating a bourbon biscuit. Lovely. Don't really have anything to write about so I just thought I would 'report live' from the Sixth Form common room.

oops...I seem to have lost the front cover of 'The Great Gatsby'... English Lit teacher won't be too pleased.

Girl called Jemma just walked into the room. Thought she had moved schools. My friend keeps saying 'Is that Jemma?! Thought she moved schools!?'. I reply 'well it doesn't look like it!'. Just finished my hot drink. Bummer. My friend is trying to finish her chemistry homework. Lucky me hasn't got any work. Well...there is that essay I could be doing... Girls on far right of the room keep laughing at something like a bunch of wild banshees. My friend is trying to do her work for goodness sake! I keep talking to her distracting her too though... hehe. Two people are having a rather hilarious argument in the corner of the room. A fight could kick off. Also, someone just told me that a few girls got in trouble after going to Tescos in their double study period this morning. Your not allowed to go out of school during study periods (which is stupid, I think we should be allowed out). Everyone is saying that they think the girls are currently getting shouted at in the deputy head's office because we all haven't seen them since they came back from their outing carrying 5 Tesco bags full of food and drink.


And that's the news from the sixth form common room.

No comments:

Post a Comment